Named Top 10 Licensing Agency for the past 7 years.
Founded in 2001, Brand Central LLC is a premiere global brand licensing and consultancy agency that provides comprehensive business solutions in the areas of brand extensions, brand creation, and manufacturer representation to some of the world’s most recognized brands. For more information, please visit www.brandcentralgroup.com
We work with some of the biggest brands across many industries and help them build scalable consumer products programs:
A few examples include:
Food & Beverage: Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Krispy Kreme, The Cronut
Entertainment: Mark Burnett, Sony, MGM, Endomol/Shine
Lifestyle/Fashion: drybar, Cupcakes & Cashmere, Dwell Magazine, Moleskine
And many more!
Brand Central is looking for dynamic, innovative students who can recognize upcoming trends and think creatively.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train, shadow and work with a designated employee within each department
• Attend and participate in department meetings and new business pitches
• Identify the next big thing (as a global licensing agency, Brand Central is always searching for the next big brand, trend, or sensation to add to our company’s portfolio.)
• Retail Tours: Learn about the current retail landscape and product placement of brands by visiting retail locations as “store checks” for industry research.
• Trade Shows: If there’s an opportunity to attend a local trade show, interns will get a sneak peek into a particular industry, its top players and how we work with them to secure new deals for our clients. • Design: Creative opportunities also available for those with Adobe Creative Suite experience.
• Boutique agency with big ideas and entrepreneurial thinking
• Brand Central maintains a comfortable, positive environment
• Access and visibility to senior level executives throughout the company
• Casual office attire
• This is an unpaid internship, only available for course credit
• Centrally located in West Los Angeles and close to the 405 and 10 Fwy
• Free parking
• We offer flexible hours to work with your school schedule
• Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM