Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Brand Central is looking for dynamic, innovative students who can recognize upcoming trends and think creatively.
Internship Duties and Responsibilities:
• Train, shadow and work with a designated employee within each department
• Attend and participate in department meetings and new business pitches
• Identify the next big thing (as a global licensing agency, Brand Central is always searching for the next big brand, trend, or sensation to add to our company’s portfolio.)
• Retail Tours: Learn about the current retail landscape and product placement of brands by visiting retail locations as “store checks” for industry research.
• Trade Shows: If there’s an opportunity to attend a local trade show, interns will get a sneak peek into a particular industry, its top players and how we work with them to secure new deals for our clients.
• Design: Creative opportunities also available for those with Adobe Creative Suite experience.