· Have some knowledge of social design platforms, and innovative tools
· Are a team player who works well with others and is willing to help out in many areas of social media design
· Have great taste and are versed in fashion, culture, art etc.
· Love social media design and sees it as a vehicle to build culture as well as a strategic tool to achieve business goals
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the overall creative content for our clients - bringing new ideas and input to feed campaigns and larger brand programs
· Assist in content moderation and curation for all social channels
· Participate in photoshoots, helping create the footage yourself!
· Create new opportunities for content creation on the regular
· Creating and delivering work with time and precision
· Social media community management and building
· Market research
· Provide monthly reports on Social Media engagement and growth
· Previous internship experience in the fashion, accessories and/or related industry is preferred
· Individuals studying Fashion, or Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field is preferred
· Social media marketing experience and data analytics is preferred
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to write to a brief and communicate brand messages with engagement
· Smart, quick on your feet and ability to be part of the team.
· Full understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
· Highly organized, able to multitask and take the initiative.
· Experience and proficiency with Photoshop, interactive apps, PowerPoint & Excel
· An interest in Photography, Animation, Arts and Mixed Media a plus. SEM, SEO and event experience is also a plus
Dates Needed: We are taking Spring 18 interns. The start date would be immediate to mid-May
Please respond with your cover letter and resume to Sara at email@example.com Please also include the following information:
- Availability for in-person or Skype interview date
- Availability for start date and end date
- Amount of days you are able to dedicate to this internship (Monday through Friday ONLY)
- Portfolio or Samples of links to applicable marketing/social media campaigns
IMPORTANT: Please note that any responses that do not include your cover letter, resume, and details above will be disregarded and will not receive a response.