New York based PR & Social Media Agency that specializes in fashion, accessories, jewelry, beauty, lifestyle and lingerie. We work with each client on creating unique & brand relevant social media campaigns that build a genuine following amongst core consumer bases.
The Bromley Group is seeking a passionate Social Media Intern to assist in engaging with the community and industry influencers as well as occasionally assist with photoshoots, content creation, and copy writing. As the voice of TBG, the Social Media Intern will ensure that all social content and engagement is consistent with our clients and the company’s voice, brand, and identity. The role will also include analyzing data through brand analytics tools, Google Analytics, and social media analytics tools. This is a full-time, temp, to perm position.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
· Have some knowledge of social design platforms, and innovative tools
· Are a team player who works well with others and is willing to help out in many areas of social media design
· Have great taste and are versed in fashion, culture, art etc.
· Love social media design and sees it as a vehicle to build culture as well as a strategic tool to achieve business goals
· Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communications skills
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the overall creative content for our clients - bringing new ideas and input to feed campaigns and larger brand programs
· Assist in content moderation and curation for all social channels
· Participate in photoshoots, helping create the footage yourself!
· Create new opportunities for content creation on the regular
· Creating and delivering work with time and precision
· Social media community management and building
· Market research
· Provide monthly reports on Social Media engagement and growth
· Previous internship experience in the fashion, accessories and/or related industry is preferred
· Individuals studying Fashion, or Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field is preferred
· Social media marketing experience and data analytics is preferred
· Excellent written communication skills and ability to write to a brief and communicate brand messages with engagement
· Smart, quick on your feet and ability to be part of the team.
· Full understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest
· Highly organized, able to multitask and take the initiative.
· Experience and proficiency with Photoshop, interactive apps, PowerPoint & Excel
· An interest in Photography, Animation, Arts and Mixed Media a plus. SEM, SEO and event experience is also a plus
Dates Needed: We are taking Spring 18 interns. The start date would be immediate to mid-May
Please respond with your cover letter and resume to Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org Please also include the following information:
- Availability for in-person or Skype interview date
- Availability for start date and end date
- Amount of days you are able to dedicate to this internship (Monday through Friday ONLY)
- Portfolio or Samples of links to applicable marketing/social media campaigns
IMPORTANT: Please note that any responses that do not include your cover letter, resume, and details above will be disregarded and will not receive a response.
Benefits & Perks:
Benefits and Perks:
You will get to participate in NYFW and other Red carpet events
Hands-on experience of how a PR & Social Media agency operates Strengthen your communication and marketing skills