New York based PR Agency that specializes in fashion, accessories, jewelry, beauty, lifestyle and lingerie. The Bromley Group believes in the power of public relations, brand building and celebrity seeding to build our clients' brand names and help them far exceed their sales goals.
The Bromley Group is seeking a Social Media Intern to coordinate and execute some of our accounts across it’s social media platforms. This is a full-time temp to perm position. On a day to day basis, the Social Media Intern will communicate to our social media followers, keeping them up to date on all things client based brand related. In addition, he/she will create copy for social media posts. As the voice of TBG, the Social Media Intern will ensure that all social content and engagement is consistent with the company’s voice, brand, and identity.
Responsibilities will include:
● Create posts according to brand strategy
● Interact with social community
● Source social media content from director and TBG internal team
● Provide monthly reports on Social Media engagement and growth
● Excellent written communication skills and ability to write to a brief and communicate brand messages.
● Smart, quick on your feet and ability to be part of the team.
● Full understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat
● Highly organized, able to multitask and take the initiative.
● Experience and proficiency with PhotoShop, interactive apps, PowerPoint & Excel
● An interest in Animation, Arts and Mixed Media a plus.
Dates Needed: We are taking Summer 2017 applicants. The start date would be the mid May – mid to late August (we are flexible with the start and end date).
In addition to applying through Intern Queen please respond with your cover letter and resume to Jennifer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the following information:
- Availability for in-person or Skype interview date
- Availability for start date and end date
- Amount of days you are able to dedicate to this internship (Monday through Friday ONLY)
- Samples of links to applicable marketing/social media campaigns
IMPORTANT: Please note that any responses that do not include your cover letter, resume, and details above will be disregarded and will not receive a response.