Dumblebee is an advice based social network. Our purpose is twofold... first we want to provide a safe and supportive environment where anyone can post (or answer) advice based questions on any subject. Second, we want to promote advice as a great way to meet new friends, colleagues, customers or followers. Advice is a great way to break the ice and go beyond the superficial, "polite" stage of communication & achieve genuine exchanges that lead to real connections and on-going support.
We are launching a Brand Ambassador pilot program in order to spread the word and build excitement for our new social network, Dumblebee.
Brand Ambassadors love to tell others what is cool now and why. They're the first in the know and others listen to them.
There are several monthly tasks to complete, however, promo tasks will vary from individual to individual and are based on what works for them. We provide a list of suggested ideas and instructions but there are no boundaries. A great idea is a great idea and we want to add YOURS to our list.
Please follow the link to read more details about this position.
This is a great opportunity for students to work with a start-up, personally shape the success of a new social network and assist in the creation of an on going brand ambassador program.
Your role in our success will look great on a resume and, more importantly, may lead to a job offer.
• Gain work experience for your CV
• Gain invaluable skills in marketing, advertising and event management
• Build contacts and wider networks on campus
• Recognition on our profiles
• Hands on experience in promoting startups
• Build your own campus team for management experience (if desired)
• Help us grow so that we can hire you after graduation!
Compensation is based on performance and is received in a gift card format.
• Gift Cards
Completing the minimum monthly requirements will result in a $25 gift card, each month, to any of the following: Amazon, iTunes, Target (other vendors may be accepted)
• Swag (t-shirts, travel mugs, find me cards, and more)
• Business cards (with your name)
• Upgraded membership during ambassadorship
• Online recognition (social media profiles)
• Inside Information about upcoming features, news and more
• Comprehensive packet with full training materials, suggested activities, hands on mentoring (if desired), appropriate language / message, suggested swag uses, clear criteria for successful benchmarks and bonuses
Bonus Gift Cards:
• Completed benchmarks will result in additional gift cards
End of Program (completion of 9+ months):
• You will receive a $100+ gift card ($100 for completion of minimum monthly requirements, higher amounts are based on additional benchmarks)
• You will receive a lifetime upgrade on your membership
• Possibility of employment (depending on company status)
See more details in the pdf doc at: https://www.canva.com/design/DAA387yuXAs/LfF3OGy1Xd0FcKubV2_l6w/view