Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for Campus Ambassadors to promote Mosaic and our job opportunities on campus & with student networks. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a truly innovative marketing organization!
In this part-time paid position, your role will be to promote Mosaic on campus through student engagement strategies. These strategies will incorporate social media and face to face interactions with students who are interested in part time jobs or getting work experience in the marketing field. We need students with engaging personalities who enjoy meeting new people and have outgoing personalities. Building a solid campus network of Mosaic followers is a primary responsibility of this opportunity.
Campus Ambassador Responsibilities:
• Promote Mosaic and increase company awareness on campus
• Execute classroom presentations to campus associations, clubs and teams on campus
• Regular career center visits to build relationship with campus career centers
• Build relationships with alumni to get them involved in Mosaic campus recruitment activities- i.e. Job fairs, information sessions/mixers, and classroom presentations
• Attract students to the Mosaic jobs website to encourage on-line applications
• Network with key influencers on campus to spread the word about Mosaic and our student and new grad job opportunities (social networking is a major part of the Campus Ambassador role)
• Assist with sourcing candidates for specific programs throughout September to April and increase the number of online applications during this time
• Promote specific opportunities and attract students to apply on-line
• Identify new event and marketing opportunities on campus
Join the fastest growing and most innovative agency in Experiential Marketing as a Campus Ambassador!
We are looking for the best talent to help build our rapidly growing brand. So what are you waiting for?