The Daily Distiller is a free daily email newsletter founded by former presidents of The Harvard Crimson and The Harvard Lampoon that distills the best of news, sports, culture, business, and technology, with daily recommendations for what to read, watch, stream, and drink. Interested readers can sign up and learn more at thedailydistiller.com.
Campus Executives will own subscription growth within their city, university or network, working with The Daily Distiller staff to develop a local growth strategy, execute campaigns, and spread the word about the publication with people in their network. They are the connection between distilled news and local communities.
Campus Executives are:
● Leaders. You're a highly-motivated self-starter who's passionate about being a part of something in its early stages. You're excited about solving problems and making a major impact on our business.
● Team Players. You're a strong communicator, love to collaborate, and work well with others.
● Responsible. You're a highly-motivated self-starter who's passionate about being a part of something in its early stages. You're excited about solving problems and making a major impact on our business.
● Passionate. You are passionate about developing business skills, improving yourself, running a team, and fulfilling initiatives.
● Intelligent. You are fast at absorbing new information and knowledge. You are quick at adjusting to changes and contingencies.
● Natural Promoters. You're always talking about your favorite products and brands, while truly believing in them.
● Social Butterflies. You love meeting new people, stepping outside your comfort zone, and expanding your network.
● Social Media Mavens. You know how to leverage your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter networks to work in your favor.
● College Students or Recent Grads with a smartphone.
Campus Executives get:
● Opportunities to be promoted to executive positions at higher levels that oversee other campuses and even a few cities,
● Equity from The Daily Distiller and a stake in the company,
● When promoted, a monthly stipend and significantly more equity,
● Rewards for performing well and referring friends,
● Privileged access to future internships, part-time jobs, and full-time jobs,
● The opportunity to run your own startup within a startup, including the chance to build your own team,
● Valuable experience in marketing, business development, sales, and community building with a fast-growing company,
● Potential letters of recommendations and LinkedIn endorsements from The Daily Distiller (occasionally) world-class staff (dependent on performance),
● Early access to company updates and opportunities to contribute to the newsletter,
● A wardrobe full of The Daily Distiller swag,
● Course Credit (as is feasible)