The Mission & Overview:
Our mission is to facilitate members to realize their highest potential through the advancement of academics, leadership and networking. HonorSociety.org is national and established organization with a fast-growing technology focus that gives students the tools and recognition to succeed.
Start a Chapter
Starting a chapter of HonorSociety.org is a great opportunity to build leadership skills, build a network of contacts and gain invaluable experience. HonorSociety.org is redefining the way ambitious students connect and seek out opportunities.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
This is for the role of chapter founder and HonorSociety.org campus leadership position. This position will play a pivotal role in shaping HonorSociety.org on your campus, and leaving your tangible mark on campus. We're looking for a high energy, passionate candidate with exceptional leadership, organizational, communication, project and people management skills. The role will be focused on leading our member engagement and potential member outreach – including strategy, PR, thought leadership, research, events and more. Be a leader with HonorSociety.org. Build the future.
• Motivation. You have to want to make a difference.
• Organization and follow-through. Building a meaningful chapter takes time. Building a registered student organization requires the filing of organizational papers with your school, rallying members and officers together, and often requires finding and collaborating with a faculty sponsor for the organization.
• Must be enrolled at a university during the 2015-2016
Benefits & Perks:
• $1,000 scholarship for chapter founders who successfully launch a chapter as a registered student organization on campus.
• A subsidized member trip program to connect with other members and chapter founders in places like Washington DC, Los Angeles, Chicago and more.
• Designation on your HonorSociety.org profile.
• Leadership. The opportunity to build the skill sets needed to lead, organize and grow an entity.
• Networking. A large robust network of like-minded peers and friends. Build relationship that can help you grow and succeed for a lifetime.
• Experience. Tangibly make a demonstrable impact. See what you’re made of and showcase your abilities for future opportunities or employers.
12-15 Hours Per Week