Are you passionate about fashion, and love PR, and social media?
Would you love an expenses paid trip to New York, and a free FWI Internship program?
Are your studies related to fashion?
Do you have great connections on Campus?
Your role, as a Campus Rep is to increase awareness of our internship programs, in and around your campus and local area!
- Organising and attending campus events where you can introduce FWI Internship Programs
- Social media support and content creation
- Contacting various groups, clubs, and sororities about FWI Internship Programs
- Keeping in regular communication with your Campus Rep Coordinator
Send us an email telling us why you should be the FWI Campus Rep for your campus/college, including a short description of what makes you ideal candidate material (include details of your campus contacts, fashion career goals and interests, any social media accounts), and a copy of your resume.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone
What you will receive:
- A position as a FWI Campus Rep for the academic year.
- By the end of the academic year, you could have gained trips to New York, cash, and a free FWI Program with travel and accommodation costs included (Europe or NY)
- Excellent work experience utilizing a variety of PR, Marketing, and sales tactics.
- Opportunities to further develop your relationships, networks, and career.
- Great incentive program based on your PR, communication, sales and or social marketing skills.