At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
As a Product Management & Analytics intern, you will join our elite Analyst Internship Program;
· Experiential education weeks (leadership development, challenging problem solving exercises, leading change)
· Compelling networking activities
· Hands-on experience
· Meaningful interaction with senior leaders
You will sit at the intersection of delivering human-centered, business-focused and technology-driven solutions for our customers. Through our best-in-class analytical practice, you will help us quickly identify, build, and test our way to success. Your role can include:
· Mining data and talking to customers to spot opportunities and develop new products
· Building loyalty and marketing strategies to increase customer engagement
· Developing new digital solutions to help customers better manage their finances
· Using past performance to anticipate risks and bring solutions to life flawlessly
· Leveraging new technologies such as machine learning to determine how we lend to our customers
Join one of FORTUNE’s 2017 100 Best Companies to Work For (#17), a World’s Most Admired Company and a Top Company for Leaders and help us disrupt an industry ripe for change. Program graduates have become senior leaders within our company – our President of US Card and our Chief Human Resources Officer were both campus hires.
· Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2018 and August 2019
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Passion for innovation, digital experience and technology
· Intellectual curiosity and a love for thinking differently and challenging the status quo
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com please submit your application here: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/403521241;203733187;r?https://campus.capitalone.com/job/plano/business-analyst-intern-product-management-and-analytics-other-amazing-universities-plano-only-17-18/1786/5158685?utm_source=internqueen.com&utm_campaign=fall_campus_reqs&utm_medium=job_board&utm_content=job_posting&ss=paid
Capital One does not sponsor International Visas, applicants must be able to work in the US.