We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
As a Product Management & Analytics intern, you will join our elite Analyst Internship Program;
· Experiential education weeks (leadership development, challenging problem solving exercises, leading change)
· Compelling networking activities
· Hands-on experience
· Meaningful interaction with senior leaders
You will sit at the intersection of delivering human-centered, business-focused and technology-driven solutions for our customers. Through our best-in-class analytical practice, you will help us quickly identify, build, and test our way to success. Your role can include:
· Mining data and talking to customers to spot opportunities and develop new products
· Building loyalty and marketing strategies to increase customer engagement
· Developing new digital solutions to help customers better manage their finances
· Using past performance to anticipate risks and bring solutions to life flawlessly
· Leveraging new technologies such as machine learning to determine how we lend to our customers
Join one of FORTUNE’s 2017 100 Best Companies to Work For (#17), a World’s Most Admired Company and a Top Company for Leaders and help us disrupt an industry ripe for change. Program graduates have become senior leaders within our company – our President of US Card and our Chief Human Resources Officer were both campus hires.
· Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2018 and August 2019
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
· Passion for innovation, digital experience and technology
· Intellectual curiosity and a love for thinking differently and challenging the status quo
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com please submit your application here: https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/403521241;203733187;r?https://campus.capitalone.com/job/plano/business-analyst-intern-product-management-and-analytics-other-amazing-universities-plano-only-17-18/1786/5158685?utm_source=internqueen.com&utm_campaign=fall_campus_reqs&utm_medium=job_board&utm_content=job_posting&ss=paid
Capital One does not sponsor International Visas, applicants must be able to work in the US.