What You Can Expect
- Training and Development - Hone your analytical, quantitative skills and soft skills through our award-winning Capital One University.
- Executive Speakers – Learn from our senior executives as they share their history and vision and offer guidance as you start your career.
- Team Building Activities – Develop relationships with intern peers, associates and executives at planned social events throughout the summer.
- Associate Presentations and Discussions – Hear from current associates as they discuss their projects, roles and how to be successful within a premier financial services organization.
As a part of the Analyst Internship Program, your projects may include:
- Using data mining techniques to identify fraud rings
- Testing the effectiveness of our marketing channels
- Building the data foundation for Capital One’s digital agenda
- Optimizing bank ATM placement through advanced data exploration
- Seamlessly integrating data from multiple sources and platforms to generate customer insight
- Diving into new data sources to enhance models
- Researching web activities to drive enhancements to customer engagement sites
- Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or higher between December 2017 and August 2018
- In process of obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative major, including business, economics, mathematics, finance, or engineering
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com you must also apply here: