At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
We’re seeking inventive, passionate interns with a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds who want to be change agents on our journey to transform consumers’ relationships with money and finances.
As a Finance intern, you will join our elite Finance Internship Program and will enjoy:
· Training and Development - Hone your analytical, quantitative and soft skills through trainings targeted to develop key skills of a Financial Analyst at Capital One
· Executive Speakers – Learn from our senior executives as they share their history and vision and offer mentorship as you start your career.
· Team Building Activities – Develop relationships with intern peers, associates and executives at planned social events throughout the summer.
· Associate Presentations and Discussions – Hear from current associates as they discuss their projects, roles and how to be successful within a premier financial services organization.
Your projects may include:
· Driving operational improvements through specific project-based work
· Analyzing key business drivers such as customer and asset volume, attrition, losses and margins
· Improving forecasting models through the analysis of key business trends
· Assisting in the completion of externally reported financial statements
· Will obtain or have obtained a Bachelor's degree or higher between December 2018 and August 2019
· In process of obtaining a Bachelor's Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline, including finance, economics, business or accounting
· A demonstrated interest in financial management, technology aptitude and digital learning
· Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com you can also apply here: https://campus.capitalone.com/job/mclean/finance-rotation-program-intern...
Capital One does not sponsor International Visas, applicants must be able to work in the US.