Cardiovascular Medical Group of Beverly Hills has over 15 physicians who provide a full spectrum of general and highly specialized cardiovascular medicine. CVMG’s intern will be focused on community outreach, marketing, PR and social media. The intern will work with the eHealth Project Manager to execute various projects focused on revamping the practice online and in the community.
Looking for a tech savvy individual with EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills who is able to work onsite at our Beverly Hills office. This is a PAID internship. Please include a cover letter.
• Help design and implement community outreach campaigns and creative marketing solutions. This will include, but is not limited to, ongoing social media campaigns and occasional events.
• Implement identified marketing routes for generating traffic and interest
• Work with web developer as needed while the website is being updated. Once the new site is created, update web content as needed.
• Continue to use Google Analytics to monitor and asses web traffic reports
• General marketing and research tasks
Candidate must be an English, Communication, or Marketing major AND meet one of the following conditions:
(1) Currently attending university/4yr college as 3rd or 4th year student
(2) Currently attending graduate school
(3) Recently graduated and waiting on admission to graduate school
• Proficient in using PC and working with standard suite of Microsoft Office tools
• Social Media savvy (including Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Hootsuite)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong research skills
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• Basic understanding of HTML
about 10 hours a week