Celebrations.com is a website start-up owned by 1-800-Flowers.com, but working independently. Celebrations.com provides ideas and planning tools for parties, holidays and events. Our vision is to make Celebrations the go-to media brand for any kind of festive get-together.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
This is a hands-on internship. No sitting around making copies and answering phones. We want creative, smart interns who are ready to learn every aspect of the online business while working for a great website in its early stages.
Editorial Intern Responsibilities:
• producing, posting and editing content on the site
• basic photo editing with Photoshop (or similar program)
Marketing/Business Development Intern Responsibilities:
• updating of product and marketing links
• working with social media tools
• communicating with bloggers and writers
• supporting in search engine optimization and newsletter creation
Knowledge with HTML is a plus, but not required. Position pays $10 an hour and offers college credits. Hours are flexible, but positions require a commitment of at least 10 hrs/week.
Benefits & Perks:
12-15 Hours Per Week