About Chanel, Inc.:
Chanel, Inc. is looking for passionate, mature and professional interns to support the accounting function for operating and investment entities.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Projects and activities include:
- Preparing bank reconciliations and roll forward investment schedules.
- Assisting in creating and keeping up to date a schedule showing investment terms.
- Recording journal entries into internal general ledger system.
- Reconciling paid invoices to system generated reports.
- Assisting in ad hoc and other administrative projects.
Skills and Knowledge/Pre-requisites:
Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
Organized, analytical and detail oriented.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Preferably junior year of college with completion of intermediate accounting curriculum.
Accounting / Finance majors required.
Previous accounting / finance internship experience preferred.
Candidates able to commit for 6 months to a year preferred.
Must be available 3 full business days per week.
15-30 Hours Per Week