Projects and activities include:
- Learning how to coordinate the Marketing materials and distribution to Boutiques
- Conducting a project research on competitive events and compile information into formal presentation
- Attending meetings and brainstorming to develop new ideas with the team
- Learning about event preps and coordination (speaking with vendors, compiling lists etc.)
- Providing onsite local event support
- Developing knowledge on appropriate venues for events by researching online and preparing presentations on findings.
Learning objectives include:
During this internship, the Intern will learn about Marketing and how it supports the business and gain an understanding on the Marketing’s role in strategy work, events, client engagement management and delivering the experience for clients (both online/offline).
Skills and Knowledge/Pre-requisites:
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
Strong research and presentation skills
High stress and time management skills
College students in Junior or Senior year. All majors considered.
Previous related internship experience, preferably in the fashion or luxury industry.
The intern must be able to provide documentation from school stating s/he will receive credit(s) upon completion of the internship.
Must be available 3 full business days per week.