The intern will be working under the Watches & Fine Jewelry (WFJ) division, in conjunction with Client & Business Development (CBD). The intern will be shadowing the organization of the WFJ National Sales Meeting, travel forecasting and arrangements for the VP, and a WFJ Competitive study.
Projects and activities include:
- Shadow Administrator of WFJ Retail with WFJ National Sales Meeting
- Learn about travel coordination, planning, and forecasting for Vice President, WFJ Retail / CBD
- Compile a comprehensive presentation of Competitive Research for WFJ Retail Market
- Streamline and create new, efficient method of compiling existing data and information for VP
- Any other projects that may come up through the semester
Learning objectives include:
- Opportunity to learn about and gain a stronger understanding of the Luxury Retail world, specifically in Watches and Fine Jewelry
- Gaining invaluable experience while developing multitasking skills and ability to hit deadlines
Skills and Knowledge/Pre-requisites:
Strong computer skills, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
Strong communication skills
Ability to meet goals and deadlines
Must be a team player and willing to work side-by-side with peers
Retail background is a plus
Previous relevant experience preferred
The intern must be able to provide documentation from school stating s/he will receive credit(s) upon completion of the internship.
Intern must be available 3 full business days per week.