About Chanel, Inc.:
Chanel, Inc. is looking for passionate, mature and professional interns who will shadow the Wholesale RTW (Ready-to-Wear) team in their daily responsibilities, including but not limited to: sales analysis, competitive market research, and trunk show preparation.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Projects and activities include:
- Shadowing the RTW Sales department in the everyday functions as well as sales analyst projects.
- Shadowing RTW Account Executives with weekly sales analysis.
- Attending US RTW market appointments and learn how to conduct analysis of each buy
- Attending and gain exposure to RTW trunk shows and special events
- Coordinating client bookings for Wholesale Specialists
Learning objectives include:
- Enhancing Excel and analytical skills
- Learning how to run sell through reports on a weekly basis for our boutique and wholesale RTW accounts
- Learning about competition by performing competitive market research within New York
Skills and Knowledge/Pre-requisites:
Proficient with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Strong analytical skills
Must be data driven and comfortable working with numbers
Eager to learn
Junior/Senior Students – Undergraduate – preferably majoring in Marketing/Finance/Business/Economics.
At least one previous related internship with a fashion brand
The intern must be able to provide documentation from school stating s/he will receive credit(s) upon completion of the internship.
Must be available 3 full business days per week.
15-30 Hours Per Week