Have a desire to work in sports? The Chicago Bandits are seeking interns for the Spring 2018 season.
Responsible for maintaining sponsor relationships and contract execution. Will work directly with General Manager on activation and implementation of contract stipulations for 2017 season. Intern will be responsible for constant up-keep of 50+ sponsors throughout the 2017 season.
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Acquiring artwork, logos for website, signage
* Coordinating company outings
* Season ticket inquiries
* In-game activation (inning sponsors, video board commercials, etc)
* General office duties and other duties as assigned by the General Manager
* Other game day responsibilities may be assigned
Term of internship is negotiable, with the start date and the end date being discussed between the General Manager and intern. At the end date of the internship, all parties shall meet and review the internship and discuss possible full-time employment opportunities, if an opportunity exists. The Chicago Bandits do their best to schedule interns accordingly so that all hours, events and games are covered to ensure a positive fan experience and working environment.
In addition to applying through InternQueen.com please send cover letter and resume to Alex Flasch at firstname.lastname@example.org