Choice Group, Incorporated (CGI) is a Public Benefit Corporation that believes music and art education is essential to developing young individuals intellectually, socially and economically.
CGI is seeking creative interns who are interested in learning and contributing their talents to thriving new media arts programs targeted toward foster & at risk youth. This internship will encompass philanthropy, business, marketing, events and entertainment.
Content Management Intern: Social Media/ Marketing Strategist
Promote and expand the Choice Group brand, which will facilitate in building community partnerships. Increase individual donor base and develop corporate sponsorship. Develop consistent and clear communication that clearly defines Choice Group & its mission.
o Construct newsletter pipeline and schedule.
o Generate new website traffic and increase Choice Group online subscriber base.
o Maintain Website Analytics (Google) & build keyword database.
o Design and execute Social Media & PR campaign that amplifies Choice Group mission. Social Media Campaign will be published on Instgram, Twitter, Facebook and Choice Group's newsletters.
o Produce press and media communication templates for Choice Group existing media relationships.
o Managing Crowd Funding Campaign. This will include working with known brands and celebrities who are strong supporters of Choice Group.
Administrative Coordinator Intern Job Summary:
1. Develop a communication system within Salesforce database between Choice Group collaborators.
2. Assist Executive Director with all administrative duties.
3. Research Foundation database for grant opportunities.
4. Assisting project manager with all aspects of Choice Group’s annual fund-raiser event.
In addition to the responsibilities above, interns will provide support on Choice Group's signature events, involving high profile brands and speakers. Here are the events planned so far for 2015:
- March 2nd: Q&A with Jeriel Johnson, Head of Urban Music at The Recording Academy (GRAMMYs) -- answering the questions of 100 7th graders!
- April 23rd: 3D Art Summit at Skirball Center -- featuring panelists from DreamWorks, SpaceX, Roc Nation and director of development at RGH Entertainment.
- August 13th: Annual Scholarship Mixer.
- October 22nd: Annual Fundraising event at Annenberg Community Beach House. Check out our 2014 fundraising gala: https://vimeo.com/86323166.
Please submit your application through the Intern Queen site and THEN contact Dana Hammond at 424.253.8984. You must live in the Los Angeles area to be considered.
This is a 3-month internship, but there is high potential for longer-term opportunities if there is a fit.