Upstart high-end fashion label seeks design intern to assist in conceptualizing and creating a contemporary capsule collection. (Women's apparel)
• Responsible for supporting the designer in all aspects of creating and executing the collection
• Some sewing
• Serve as occasional point of contact between owner and manufacturer
• Ideal candidate is a rising Junior or Senior though exceptional Freshman and Sophomore candidates will be considered.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
• Basic garment or accessories construction knowledge required
• Proficient with Photoshop, Excel, Word
• Responsible, creative and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.