Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What you’ll do:
- Build brand awareness and encourage fellow students to enroll on City Internships’ programs.
- Coordinate promotion and distribution of promotional items with on-campus groups (ex: Greek life, athletic teams, student government, cultural clubs and other societies).
- Work closely with your Student Ambassador Manager and provide periodical updates on your progress.
- Address questions fellow students may have about the program.
What we’re looking for:
- A good academic track record: you excel in your studies.
- Involvement in student life: you have deep connections and you breathe campus life.
- Passion for travel: you want to see the world and recognize that City Internships offers this opportunity.
- Professional ambition: you hold yourself accountable for the work you do and you’re always innovating.