About City Internships:
City Internships, a leading experiential education provider, is looking for Student Ambassadors to grow a community of talented students at select universities. As a Student Ambassador, you will focus on developing relationships with fellow students and introducing them to the City Internships program.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What you’ll do:
- Build brand awareness and encourage fellow students to enroll on City Internships’ programs.
- Coordinate promotion and distribution of promotional items with on-campus groups (ex: Greek life, athletic teams, student government, cultural clubs and other societies).
- Work closely with your Student Ambassador Manager and provide periodical updates on your progress.
- Address questions fellow students may have about the program.
What we’re looking for:
- A good academic track record: you excel in your studies.
- Involvement in student life: you have deep connections and you breathe campus life.
- Passion for travel: you want to see the world and recognize that City Internships offers this opportunity.
- Professional ambition: you hold yourself accountable for the work you do and you’re always innovating.
Benefits & Perks:
The perks of being a City Internships Student Ambassador:
- Earn incentives for every student enrolled onto the City Internships program. Cumulative rewards include; a fully funded place on the City Internships program of your choice, accommodation in your chosen city, round trip airfare, a MacBook and more!
- Build your network and enhance your resume while developing your leadership, marketing, communication and entrepreneurial skills.
- Certified Letter of Recommendation to showcase your achievements.
This is an ideal position to complement your studies, help you grow core work experience and skills that hiring managers seek and ultimately, earn a scholarship for one of City Internships’ skills-training internship programs. The deadline to apply to become a City Internships Student Ambassador Friday, October 28th 2016.
12-15 Hours Per Week