Los Angeles-based Claudia Endler Designs is a premier designer of distinctive, contemporary jewelry specializing in combining the best of graphic design, art and architecture.
As a company, Claudia Endler Designs reflects our belief in the transformative power of good design. With their clean, resolute lines and impeccable workmanship, each creation is a marriage of precious metal and art, yet their architectural simplicity serves to illuminate, never outshine.
Today our ideology is embodied in our design work. After extensive consultation with the people who commission us, CED pieces are made by skilled artisans here in Los Angeles. Our process ensures that each infinitely modern design is as deeply treasured as the commitment or passion that inspired it.
Los Angeles based jewelry design house, Claudia Endler Designs is seeking a digital marketing intern that specializes in social media, online engagement and editorial content.
This position allows a unique individual to work closely with the Claudia Endler team to effectively communicate the brand message across all platforms and in turn, develop meaningful relationships with the community both online and offline. Below outlines the role and responsibilities for interested candidates:
Duties to include:
- Assist team with hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics to be promoted via social media
- Blog content/Social media posts, responses and dialogue with community
- Community outreach
- Identify new opportunities for co-marketing efforts
- Research of industry trends
Preferred intern qualifications:
- Strong interest and enthusiasm about the jewelry industry
- Self motivated, outgoing individual with great organizational and people skills
- Creative writing and visual presentation capabilities for social media content and company blog
- Passion for marketing/blogging/social media/public relations
- Experience with community management and/ or delivering brand strategy across digital/social media networks
- Deep understanding of social networks, content development and re-purposing for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Able to work in a rapidly growing environment and adapt quickly to new strategy.
We will hope to start interviewing candidates September 8th.