About Coca Cola:
Have you ever wanted to assist one of the best known brands in the world? Now is your opportunity! We are looking for Student Ambassadors for the Coca-Cola Student Ambassador Program at selected college campuses throughout the continental United States.
What is the Coca-Cola Student Ambassador Program?
The Coca-Cola Student Ambassador program is an on-campus marketing program, held each Fall and Spring, designed to boost your marketing skill set, and to provide you with highly valuable resumé experience on a flexible schedule that fits with your busy college lifestyle, all while assisting local and national Coca-Cola Company marketing initiatives specific to your campus. You will receive a stipend for meeting all program requirements, you will have the opportunity to earn additional incentives based on performance, and you will also have the potential to be considered for future Coca-Cola internships and post-graduate positions.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
What will I be doing?
As a Coca-Cola Student Ambassador, you will have ownership over at least one major project, or “activation” within your campus’s Ambassador team of like-minded student leaders, and will be asked to support the rest of your ambassador team in their efforts as needed. The Coca-Cola brands we work with are top portfolio Company brands including Coca-Cola, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, PowerAde, Core Power, and more.
What are the qualifications?
Candidates must be current undergraduates in good standing with a university within the selected campuses of the Coca-Cola Student Ambassador Program.
Who are you looking for?
The ideal ambassador will be creative, hard-working, entrepreneurial, and will have a strong presence on social media. They will consider themselves as influential among their peers, will have a “whatever it takes” approach to their work, and will pride themselves on their school spirit and campus knowledge. Being independent and a self-starter is a big plus.
Ambassadors should be interested in a career-building program. Obviously, all ambassadors should be willing to represent Coca-Cola products publicly.
Key activities include:
• Planning, promoting, and executing campus events.
• Sharing event information and student-centric Coca-Cola content through social media and other student channels.
• Distributing product samples and giveaways.
• Collaborating with your campus’ Program Manager and using the RepNation.com portal on a regular basis.
What you’ll need to know:
• Program runs on 50 campuses.
• Each campus team will consist of up to ten ambassadors.
• Participation begins upon confirmation and continues through to the end of the 2014 Academic Spring semester, or June 2014.
• Ambassadors should spend 5-10 hours per week on average, with flexible time allocation beyond any event execution activities.
Application Deadline: 01/31/2014
This opportunity only runs on these campuses:
Arizona State University
Atlanta University Center
Boise State University
Bowling Green State University
California State University, Long Beach
Colorado State University
Iowa State University
James Madison University
Louisiana State University
Loyola Marymount University
North Carolina State University
Portland State University
Southern Methodist University
Southern University and A&M College
St. John's University
Texas State University
Texas Tech University
The George Washington University
The Ohio State University
The University of California, Santa Barbara
The University of Mississippi
University of Arizona
University of Connecticut
University of Georgia
University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
University of Massachusetts
University of Michigan
University of Minnesota
University of Missouri
University of Montana
University of Notre Dame
University of Oklahoma
University of Pennsylvania
University of Texas
University of Texas, El Paso (UTEP)
University of Utah
University of Washington
University of Wisconsin
Washington State University
Benefits & Perks:
What you’ll get:
• Highly valuable resume experience with one of the world’s most respected marketers and one of the most recognized brands in the world.
• A chance to deepen your personal networks by developing relationships with students across campus.
• A stipend for completing program requirements and the potential to win additional performance-based incentives.
12-15 Hours Per Week