COED Media Group is looking for future leaders and innovators of the internet and digital media.
COED.com is the leading college lifestyle destination for young men. We are continually looking for self-starters who want to learn how a digital media and publishing business works from the inside-out.
You'll be asked to contribute everything from story ideas, original articles, image/video hunting and gathering, video aggregation and more. Strong writing skills are required.
If you’re a student and looking for a great place to start your career and learn critical thinking, problem solving and tactical skills while on the job, then apply now.
• Work with editors on content ideas, calendar and coverage
• Write SEO optimized editorial posts
• Photo/Video hunting and gathering
• Work with social team to market content
• Editorial research and curation
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, newsroom-style environment
• Experience with Wordpress and social media platforms
• Basic photo editing skills and HTML knowledge preferred
• A great sense of humor, self-motivation, and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently
Exposure: Get eyeballs on your work and broadcast yourself to the world.
Voice: The chance to write about topics you care about in your own voice.
Audience: COED reaches millions monthly visitors worldwide.
Self-Promotion: Posts will include taglines to help you promote your blog, website, services or product.
Perks: Covering and attending entertainment events.