Let travel inspire the global citizen within you.
Do you believe in the experiential learning that comes from travel and study abroad? If you love travel and the wanderlust it inspires and you have already studied abroad, this ambassadorship program is for you.
Together as a team we will grow our community of global student travelers. Our platform is designed as a resource for college students who are passionate about travel. Students can find information about planning a journey, choosing a destination and thriving in a new culture.
1 TEAM, 4 MONTHS, 8 TRAVEL ARTICLES and A DETAILED SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
College Tourist is looking for adventurous, vibrant and socially connected students to help promote the College Tourist message on their campus and beyond. Team members will provide a combination of semi-monthly articles on relevant topics and fun weekly social media marketing tasks.
• Fun promotional weekly tasks on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
• Ambassadors will pitch, research and write articles on relevant travel topics, using our educational writing templates twice a month.
• Represent College Tourist brand on your campus using provided promotional materials.
• Ambassadors will work towards a team run social media promotional event on their campus at the end of the program. (Full instructions and guidance will be provided)
• Interns will be expected to participate fully in the program including all social media tasks and weekly Skype updates.
• The internship will begin January 12, 2015 through April 30th.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANTIDATE WILL HAVE:
• YOU MUST HAVE STUDIED ABROAD
• A strong interest in writing and creating engaging articles targeted at the college student demographic.
• A strong interest in social media and show related experience, including knowledge of the major social media networks. Students will need to be currently active on all major social media platforms.
• Excellent writing and grammar abilities with a sound ability to edit content.
• Creative and imaginative thinking
• You should be social, both online and off.
• You should strongly believe in the benefits of study abroad and travel.
When applying for this internship please submit a writing sample of greater than 500 words along with your resume.
Applications close November 30th
Internship is also open to students outside of the USA
• Author’s Profile Page to add to your portfolio, resume and LinkedIn page
• College Tourist SWAG will be mailed to you monthly.
• Training and experience with WordPress and Social Media marketing will be provided.
• Recognition on our Brand Ambassadors site page
• Stipend at the completion of the program