Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
About our College Tourist Summer Team
1 TEAM, 2 MONTHS, 6 BLOG POSTS & A BUNCH OF SOCIAL MEDIA. If you love travel, writing and social media then this is the summer program for you. College Tourist is looking for adventurous, vibrant and creative team members to contribute to our online publication and social media platforms for June and July, 2015. You will be part of a team who will be involved in fun marketing and social media challenges each week to promote the College Tourist brand. Team members will also create an author’s profile which will be a permanent record of their work.
Summer Team Commitment:
• Create and write articles on assigned topics and those of your own choosing each month. Articles will be approximately 500-1000 words and each article should be accompanied by at least 2 pieces of original high quality photography.
• Each team member will be required to submit 3 articles per month with tight deadlines for a total of 6 articles.
• Participate in virtual social media events and fun challenges with other College Tourist Team members on a weekly basis
• Engage and share your articles on your social media platforms.
The successful candidate will have:
• An ability to create informative and engaging articles targeted at the college student demographic.
• Have studied abroad or extensively traveled.
• A strong interest in social media and show related experience, including knowledge of the major social media networks. Students will need to be currently active on all major social media platforms.
• Social media platforms must be made public for the duration of the program.
• Excellent writing and grammar with a sound ability to edit content
• Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with your peers
• Creative and imaginative thinking that translates to your writing