Summer Team Commitment:
• Available around 6 hours a week.
• Each team member will be required to submit 1 article per week with tight deadlines for a total of 9 articles.
• Articles will be approximately 500-800 words and each article should be accompanied by at least 2 pieces of original high quality photography.
• Participate in virtual social media events and fun challenges with other College Tourist Team members on a weekly basis
• Engage and share your articles on your social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with our community and have:
• Have studied abroad or currently on study abroad.
• Active and intimate knowledge of the major social media networks. (Must be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest)
• Students will need to be currently engaging on these platforms and interested in being involved in sharing content with the travel community.
• An ability to create informative and engaging articles targeted at the college student demographic.
• Detailed orientated self starter.
• Excellent writing and grammar abilities with a sound ability to edit content
• Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with their peers
• Creative and imaginative thinking
Skills and Learning Opportunities
• WordPress and editorial experience
• Guidance in the crafting of engaging online content
• Author’s Profile page containing your work that can be linked to your resume
• The potential opportunity for your work to be published on Her Campus, Huffington Post College, USA Today College and other third party sites.
• Increased knowledge and use of SEO
• Social Media marketing experience, ie; Twitter chat experience
• Interacting with the community on our social platforms to foster relationships
• Work and interact in a team environment.
• This is an unpaid ambassador program however merchandise will be provided.
Please submit a resume, (including your social media handles) and writing sample via email to email@example.com