CollegeCandy.com is the leading college lifestyle destination for young women. We are continually looking for self-starters who want to learn how a digital media and publishing business works from the inside-out.
You'll be asked to contribute everything from story ideas, original articles, image/video hunting and gathering, video aggregation and more. Strong writing skills are required.
If you’re a student and looking for a great place to start your career and learn critical thinking, problem solving and tactical skills while on the job, then apply now.
• Work with editors on content ideas, calendar and coverage
• Write SEO optimized editorial posts
• Photo/Video hunting and gathering
• Work with social team to market content
• Editorial research and curation
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, newsroom-style environment
• Experience with Wordpress and social media platforms
• Basic photo editing skills and HTML knowledge preferred
• A great sense of humor, self-motivation, and the capability to both collaborate with a team and work independently
Exposure: Get eyeballs on your work and broadcast yourself to the world.
Voice: The chance to write about topics you care about in your own voice.
Audience: COED reaches 5 million monthly unique visitors worldwide.
Self-Promotion: Posts will include taglines to help you promote your blog, website, services or product.
Perks: Covering and attending entertainment events.