Cooney Consulting is searching for interns to join her Sports Marketing Team. This is a unique experience that will give the candidate-qualified experience in the sports marketing industry with exposure to national/ local brand marketing, social media marketing, marketing analysis, and creative thinking. Candidate must be comfortable working independently, not afraid to give ideas, and willingness to learn. Job will be remote and is flexible with school schedule. All projects must meet deadlines.
- Assist the staff with daily activities and projects. Including:
Solicitation of local and National businesses for sponsorship opportunities, helping to build out sponsorship proposals, etc.
- Solicitation of local and national events for race network opportunities
- Organization skills a must as will be managing many different events and programs at once.
-Option to assist in the distribution of promotional materials for various local and national events.
- Option Assist in launching of local wellness/lifestyle marketing company by helping to provide editorial content. This will include some direction from staff but writers will be given autonomy and creative license.
- Other duties as assigned including graphic design work, use of Asana project management tool
- Write Proposals
This internship position is unpaid to begin with but may lead to paid opportunities in the future. Must be available on weekends and evenings for various event/promotional responsibilities.