2ndLine.tv is a performing arts/technology startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are the first online venue where creators and fans can watch interactive concerts together. Shows on 2ndLine are unique, pay-per-view events with real time social interaction. 2ndLine shows have the excitement and must-see quality of live shows, but anyone in the world can watch and participate.
It is awesome. This is not like every other job.
We’re looking for a Creative Digital Marketing & Artist Relations intern for FALL 2014 to join our 2ndLine family. You should be creative, highly motivated, and ready to assist the founding team with artist outreach, marketing, and special projects. You’ll gain first-hand training and experience in social media marketing, content marketing, PR, market research, sales, and business development.
If you join our team, you will:
● Pitch our platform to artists and managers via cold calls & direct messaging
● #Maintain2ndLinesocialmediapresence #internet #srslytho
● Contribute to 2ndLine’s PR campaigns.
● Moderate community participation in live, online performances.
● Research 2ndLine’s users, the tools they use, and relevant market trends.
● Get creative about generating campaigns and marketing outreach initiatives.
● Killer communication skills. (Personable. But, no emoji on the job, please.)
● Comfortable talking on the phone with strangers in a business setting.
● The ability to take initiative in a fast-paced, creative, and flexible environment.
● Impeccable aesthetic taste. Strong feelings for music and live performance.
● Adobe Creative Suite and visual design skills… ooooooh, that would be great!
● Able to come into our SF office at least one day a week (or equivalent).
● Professional training and experience.
● Direct interactions with amazing artists.
● Membership to our coworking space in beautiful, downtown SF.
● Team social events.
● Opportunity to earn credit or a stipend.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US. HOLLER@2NDLINE.TV
Email your CV and cover letter with subject line: “I’m the intern you’re looking for!”