Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Intern duties vary depending on experience, availability, dedication, and those who have common sense. We are looking for interns that can take directions, are motivated self-starters, possess excellent communication skills, have current love and knowledge of the fashion industry as well as those who thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The internship position is a minimum 3-month commitment, and must be able to commit 2-4 days a week, although we are flexible with your class schedule.
Applicants will be able to receive college credit and a letter of recommendation upon request. Please feel free to email me with any questions you may have.
- Assistance with sample trafficking via Fashion GPS.
- Creating and maintaining contact lists.
- Monitoring daily media and celebrity coverage.
- Scanning press clippings
- Assistance with daily pulls for stylists, and publications
- Assistance with research
- Assistance with fashion shows and press previews when appropriate.