CRWN Magazine exists to create a progressive dialogue around what it really means to “go natural” in America. Through beautiful content, thoughtful commentary, hair inspiration and resources; we’re telling the world the truth about black women by showcasing a new standard of beauty — and documenting our story in tangible, print form.
Our brand pillars are knowledge of self, sisterhood, self-love and authenticity.
As seen in: As seen in: Huffington Post, Essence Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine & Ms. Magazine."
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Extreme attention to detail
- High level of organization (Google Docs, Google Calendars, etc.)
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Problem-solving & critical thinking
- Prior creative experience
- Flexibility and coach-ability
- Graphic design skills strongly preferred (Adobe suite)
- Strong cultural intelligence (Black/multicultural hair & beauty space)
Work for a bi-coastal company (LA & NYC) with two well-connected co-founders who value mentorship. Although employment is not guaranteed, paid opportunities may become available and there is opportunity to grow with the company.
Fun events, free swag!