CRWN Magazine exists to create a progressive dialogue around what it really means to “go natural” in America. Through beautiful content, thoughtful commentary, hair inspiration and resources; we’re telling the world the truth about black women by showcasing a new standard of beauty — and documenting our story in tangible, print form.
Our brand pillars are knowledge of self, sisterhood, self-love and authenticity.
As seen in: As seen in: Huffington Post, Essence Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine & Ms. Magazine.
• Entrepreneurial spirit: hustlers only!
• Extreme attention to detail
• High level of organization (Google Docs, Google Calendars, etc.)
• Strong understanding of PR with prior experience (internships, etc.) in the field
• Problem-solving & critical thinking
• Persuasive. Knows that "no" means "maybe"
• Flexibility and coach-ability
Work for a bi-coastal company (LA & NYC) with two well-connected co-founders who value mentorship. Although employment is not guaranteed, paid opportunities may become available and there is opportunity to grow with the company.
Fun events, free swag!