About Cupcake Digital
Founded in 2012, Cupcake Digital, Inc. gives kids the opportunity to interact with the characters they love by transforming children’s entertainment properties into award-winning apps. The Company’s apps are consistently top-ranked on the Apple App Store, Amazon Appstore for Android, Google Play and the Barnes & Noble NOOK Store. Cupcake’s licensed IP portfolio includes Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, Jim Henson’s Fraggle Rock, Strawberry Shortcake, VeggieTales, Yo Gabba Gabba!, Animal Planet, The Smurfs, Sid the Science Kid, Barney, Mike the Knight, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Puss In Boots, How To Train Your Dragon, Madagascar, Shrek, and Kung Fu Panda.
For more information about Cupcake Digital Inc., please visit www.cupcakedigital.com.
About the iStoryTime Library by Cupcake Digital
The iStoryTime Library is a free app that offers both a la carte and subscription access to a large and growing collection of storybooks based on The Smurfs, Dora the Explorer, How To Train Your Dragon, Madagascar, SpongeBob Squarepants, Kung Fu Panda, and Barney, among many others. The app is an excellent tool for parents to provide children with an experience that is both entertaining and encourages reading. New storybooks are added weekly and can be enjoyed in several modes, ranging from narrated stories to reading the story as a book. For additional information visit www.iStoryTime.com.
Cupcake Digital is a fast paced, growing digital media company focused on the development of fun-filled, deluxe apps for kids. Our busy marketing department is seeking a responsible, energetic individual to assist Senior Designer and the marketing team in developing creative assets for app store submissions, email newsletters and posts across social media.
• Must be working toward a graphic design degree
• A high level of Adobe CS knowledge: including Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign. Adobe Flash capabilities a plus
• Strong skills in typography, graphic design, layout. Website and user interface design knowledge is preferred
• Available for a minimum of 10 hours per week
• Professional and accountable; able to manage workload and prioritize
• Get involved from the ground floor and gain solid experience
• Work for credit or hourly wage
• Flexible start date, end date
• Mid-internship evaluation and possible extension opportunity