CVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 7 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentors and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
The Internal Audit department is responsible for creating and following detailed audit procedures to evaluate effectiveness of management controls. You will have the opportunity to have hands-on experience following detailed audit procedures to ensure accuracy of financial information, and compliance to applicable policies and regulations. You will also have the opportunity to:
- Build knowledge of business processes, objectives, risk and controls across multiple business units
- Work with Internal Audit Staff and Managers to plan, develop and execute assigned projects consistent with guidelines established in the Internal Audit Standards
- Identify audit risks, obtain an understanding of processes and test controls by performing substantive procedures
- Provide support and assistance to the other auditors in the Department to prepare work papers and summarize results
- Assess controls in conjunction with quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley testing
- Perform ad hoc requests as prioritized per Internal Audit Management
- Communicate effectively with Internal Audit and business unit management.
- Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program.
- Strong analytical, deductive, problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to apply knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to contribute in a team environment
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio, and Adobe Professional preferred
- Completed Audit Curriculum
Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a 4 year college or university and entering their senior year in fall of 2016.
In addition to applying through Intern Queen interested candidates should also apply on the CVS Website using this link: http://bit.ly/2kYJsbv