CVS Health offers a comprehensive internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 7 company. Highlights include a structured program plan, hands on project work, access to mentors and networking opportunities, and learning and development sessions. During the 10 week engagement interns will be in a supportive learning environment contributing both independently and on a team against key department initiatives. Competitive compensation is offered including a stipend for eligible candidates.
The IT Quality Organization ensures that products and services that CVS produces are released to consumers with high quality. The organization is on a journey, moving from a predominantly manual organization to one with a high degree of automation. You will have the opportunity to be part of a significant change in the Quality Environment and demonstrate usage of industry standard automation tools such as Selenium, HP BPT, Appium, CA Lisa, Java, and VB Script.
As an intern with this dynamic group, you will be involved with:
- Supporting Hadoop admins
- Setting up users, creating databases, creating and designing security
- Supporting Hadoop engineers with documents for solution design
- Evaluating new tools and technologies
- Availability to work full time for duration of the 10 week program.
- Exposure to core Java and Scripting knowledge such as Python and VB through coursework, related work experience or prior internships
- Exposure to Databases such as Oracle, SQL, MySQL ,etc through coursework, related work experience or prior internships
- Experience with automation tools and open source technology through coursework, related work experience or prior internships
*Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at a 4 year college or university and entering their senior year in fall of 2017
In addition to applying through Intern Queen interested candidates should apply through the CVS site by clicking this link: