The art of collage is the true inspiration behind the Cynthia Rose Limited Edition collection of luxury Ready to Wear and precious jewelry.
From flea markets in London and Paris to secret archives in Greenport, New York, Cynthia’s passion is evident in her quest to obtain the finest textures and exquisite gemstones.
Her feminine “elegance with an edge” aesthetic is apparent in all of her one of a kind creations and collected by those who are true individuals.
Luxury Fashion Brand Seeking Rock Star Intern!
• Assisting with social media posts
• Assisting with public relations duties
• Showroom merchandising
• Managing and updating lists of editors, clients, buyers, etc.
• Sample Transmittals
• Trunk Show Preparation
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks as needed
• Daily errands
• Organize and maintain fabric and trim libraries
• Fabric, trimming, & miscellaneous sourcing
• Fabric measuring and cutting
• Seasonal inventory maintenance
Candidate must meet the criteria below:
• Must be available to work a minimum of 2 FULL days per week - please do not apply if you can not make this minimum
• Computer savvy - must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office. (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. a plus!)
• Multi-tasker, self-sufficient, well-organized.
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communications skills
• PASSION of the industry
Please send your resume attached as a PDF and a brief cover letter in the body of the email to Deanna.firstname.lastname@example.org.