We are a leading event design and production company, responsible for creating some of the most celebrated events worldwide for a broad range of clientele in the entertainment, fashion, publishing, arts, media and consumer products industries.
The Project Management department intern is responsible for assisting the Project Manager and Project Coordinator in the execution of a variety of corporate, not-for-profit and private events we design, plan and produce on behalf of clients including Target, Tiffany & Co., WWD, The Huffington Post, Louis Vuitton, The Metropolitan Opera and The Cooper Hewitt Museum. Each project is different and requires a different level of participation; however, below is a basic guideline of general responsibilities:
• Participation in project kick-off meetings, design review sessions, work order and packing list meetings
• Researching and placing orders for décor materials (including the procurement of pricing, lead times and samples)
• Sourcing fabric samples
• Obtaining and reviewing vendor quotes for draping, lighting, catering etc.
• Updating studio work orders and packing lists
• Coordinating pick-ups and deliveries with the studio
• Overseeing invite mailings and managing guest lists
• Ordering crew meals for installs and breakdowns
• Making team member travel arrangements for out of town events
• Submitting check requests for vendor payments and inputting invoice totals into budgets for final reconciliations
• Creating and maintaining project binders
• Preparing project binders for installs
• Organizing and filing completed project binders
• Researching new venues and vendors