Design Productions is a full service design and manufacturer of Point of Sale displays. We specialize in permanent and semi-permanent displays. We work with some of the largest consumer product companies such as P&G and Philips, as well as retailers such as Kroger, PC Richards, and Safe Way. Are goal is to help you sell more product at retail.
Our staff is wholly committed to delivering exceptional service to all of our customers at every stage - from inception to completion - on each and every order. We pledge to continually investigate and invest in new design and manufacturing technologies and to seek out talented suppliers and personnel that share our vision.
We just had the honor of winning a Silver and Gold at POPAI’s Global Outstanding Merchandising Achievement (OMA) Awards. We also were awarded the Budget award which recognizes entries that had the greatest impact, while being very conscious of budget. Additionally, we were nominated for the most prestigious award of the competition, Display of the Year!
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
- Rising junior, senior or graduate student at an accredited college or university, ideally in a Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Design program. (Applicants must have completed their junior year prior to the start of the internship)
- Working experience with Solid Works 2015.
- Demonstrates creativity in value engineering.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and team player, able to take direction and capable of working in a deadline dictated environment
- Must submit stellar portfolio. Samples of academic, professional or personal work which shows strong ability to design and demonstrates creativity and knowledge.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide General support to the Design Engineer.
- Bring the designers and customers concepts to life balancing creative with technical requirements.
- Creating display renderings and pricing drawings utilizing Solid Works 2015.
- Create and / or maintain Bills of Materials
- Store checks
- General studio help
Benefits & Perks:
School credit is available and portfolio development as well. Internship can lead to longer-term opportunity with us.
APPLY NOW-Send resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with “DESIGN ENGINEER INTERNSHIP – YOUR FULL NAME” listed in the subject line for consideration.
15-30 Hours Per Week