About Tuesday's Children :
Tuesday’s Children was founded to promote long-term healing in all those directly impacted by the events of September 11, 2001. Our mission today is to keep the promise to those children and families while serving and supporting communities affected by acts of terror worldwide.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
Resume and Cover Letter are required to be considered!
• Assist in Point of Sale Campaign that includes making phone calls, e-mailing and meeting with potential retail stores
• Secure auction items for annual Gala
• Assist in administrative tasks related to major fundraising events, community fundraisers and Team Tuesday’s endurance fundraising events
• Assist in preparation for and implementation of special events
• Participate in group brainstorming sessions
• Maintain documents and database records
• Other duties as assigned
• You are outgoing and have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• You are a self-starter and have the ability to work independently on projects
• You have an interest in the nonprofit world and fundraising
• You have the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• You have attention to detail and accountability
• Must have strong writing and editing skills
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Required to provide two professional or academic references
• Must sign a confidentiality agreement with Tuesday’s Children
Benefits & Perks:
Gain experience working within a nonprofit dedicated to supporting the 9/11 Families and Responders specifically within the Development Department, helping to manage the organization’s fundraising efforts including donor relations, endurance fundraising and special events.
15-30 Hours Per Week