TakeOn is a budding international business about to go viral. It’s primarily used on mobile devices, currently only iPhone (if you don’t have one, I have a test phone for you to use).
TakeOn is not only a peer-to-peer, FUN competition platform, where you can create your own wacky competitions, invite your friends to vote, and have a good laugh everyday looking and voting on the other competitions; it’s also a platform for sponsored competitions -- where companies can increase their fan base and have their name marketed on major social media sites.
Nice, large prizes are given to the winners of most competitions! It’s a new platform for mobile fun! Do you want to be a part of that?!
DUTIES (I’ll guide you fully at the beginning, but I need a self-starter and fast learner):
• Enlist your friends and yourself to create “stock competitions” prior to launch
• Call Sponsors and explain the benefits of creating a sponsored competition, getting them on board
• Viral market and crowd source on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and some other targeted social media platforms still in discussion. Ensure all competitions are on YouTube.
• Contribute suggestions to make the app better
• Report and document results in Word
• Keep track of hours and what was accomplished in Excel
This new type of mobile entertainment is a blast, is properly funded and will go live within weeks. I’m looking to find a candidate by June 27th.
You’ll also be responsible for filling out start up forms for another company.
To apply, email your RESUME & COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Internship" in the subject line.