About ROOSTERGNN Global News Network:
OOSTERGNN Global News Network is a non-profit news agency that promotes freedom of expression and journalism education. With over 700 journalists worldwide, ROOSTERGNN publishes content in English and Spanish, and specializes in investigative, independent and digital journalism. The ROOSTERGNN Academy arises from the need for hands-on education for future journalists and communication professionals.
Our programs provide real-world experience and training, connecting students with recognized experts in the field and giving them the necessary tools to successfully pursue their profession. At ROOSTERGNN Academy, there are no traditional classrooms and conventional lectures; instead, students form part of interactive Editorial, Marketing and Social Media Meetings, learning from the Experts and acquiring hands-on experience in the latest communication technologies.
MORE INFORMATION: http://rgnn.org/academy/
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
ROOSTERGNN Academy programs are selective, hands-on training programs, where you will learn alongside prestigious Experts and Mentors.
- Please read the full program to see more information.
- View bios of Experts and Mentors here.
Benefits & Perks:
Certification of Portfolio of Published Content. The portfolio of conent submitted by the students will be sent to the Marketing Board for publication, if applicable.
* Internship Certification specializing in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
* Certification of Academic Credit. Students who have met all requirements of the Program obtain a Certification of Academic Credit. ROOSTERGNN will certify a total of eighty (80) hours of academic credit per Two-Week Module.
* Processing of University Agreements (Convenios) and/or other External Academic Documentation for Academic Credit (optional and subject to approval by RGNN). Those students who wish to request the processing of university agreements (convenios) and/or other external academic documentation for academic credit for their university must submit all such documentation by the deadline indicated by RGNN. No requests for external academic documentation will be processed after this deadline.
Completing more than one Two-Week Module allows students to obtain the following academic or curricular documentation.
* Letter of Recommendation of Merit. There are three levels of evaluation that permit obtaining a Letter of Recommendation: Sufficient, Good, Excellent. There will be no Letter of Recommendation for students who do not meet the Sufficient level. The Experts and Mentors of the Seminar will conduct the evaluation of merit.
Internship Description of Duties:
DIGITAL MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP SEMINAR IN MADRID, SPAIN - Attend Marketing Meetings with RGNN Marketing & Social Media Manager. - Pitch your ideas for viral content portfolio. - Attend Group Feedback and Mentoring Sessions with RGNN Marketing & Social Media Manager. - Create and publish your own portfolio of viral content! - Attend interactive Marketing & Social Media Workshops with RGNN Experts and Mentors. - Participate in Site Visits & Guided Excursions. What's included: - Accommodation - 24 hour local emergency support.