Miles High Productions is looking for two candidates for internship credit for the Fall 2015 semester to work with our organization. We offer digital PR/marketing internships in our LA office located in Hollywood. Miles High Productions is a digital marketing and social media marketing agency specializing in work with music artists and other entertainment related brand products and provides individuals with hands-on experience in the changing nature of artist marketing and promotion. Interns will implement marketing campaigns for specific music artists and non music brands with their work supervised online by our senior project manager. Responsibilities will include PR Campaigns, coordination of marketing campaigns, updating our databasing and researching potential press sites for coverage as well as tour marketing, video marketing, viral media distribution and online community outreach in lifestyle and niche based areas.
Interns will come away with practical skills and experience implementing and managing key marketing techniques utilized to develop major and independent musicians today.
- Time Management is vital
- PC or Mac
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days (15 hours) per week Tuesday through Thursday
- Preference will be given to those who have a sincere interest and involvement in the music business industry with emphasis in marketing and digital promotion
- Search Engine Marketing experience a plus
- Attention to detail, excellent written communications and organization a must
- Additional skills that are highly desirable: audio and video editing, photoshop, HTML
- Basic HTML skills required
- Tour press marketing
- Video channel tagging and promotions
- Database coordinations/organizing
- Researching of sites and blogs that would be of possible utilization with our artists for placement and features
- Contacting and writing bios, press releases, and pitch letters. Organizing artist assets for publicity.
- Working with/coordination with online radio stations, media and bloggers for press reviews and features
- Mailings and facilitation of assets with each artist project
- Creating new concepts for marketing specific acts that intern candidate will work on for the duration of the project