About diptyque Paris:
The diptyque story began in Paris at 34 boulevard Saint-Germain with, at its heart, three friends driven by the same creative passion. Christiane Gautrot was an interior designer, Desmond Knox-Leet, a painter, and Yves Coueslant, a theater director and set designer. The trio transformed the site into a one-of-a-kind setting, a kind of stylish bazaar where one found surprising articles unmatched in Paris, mined and conveyed home by the trio over the course of their travels.
In 1963 they began to explore their love of fragrances, first with candles - Aubepine, Cannelle and The - before launching their first eau de toilette, L'Eau, in 1968. A dazzling start to an extensive repertory of fragrances, all bearing the iconic black lettering on the renowned oval label.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
diptyque is looking for a creative thinking self-starter that is interested in learning more about the web, ecommerce and digital marketing. Recent college graduates are welcome!
This individual will assist both the Global Director of ecommerce as well as the US ecommerce Manager in various aspects of digital marketing and ecommerce business management. This role requires good communication skills as well as flexibility to interact with many different areas of the company from stock management to merchandising, PR and finance.
• Assist in the management of the monthly digital marketing calendar
• Manage monthly reports
• Assist in management of posts in social media channel
• Manage customer service (phone and email)
• Assist with development of ecommerce assets (including but not limited to: email blasts, social media posts and web site updates)
• Track and manage stock for the US ecommerce business (keeping an eye on new launches and out of stocks)
• Assist in product forecasting for new launches
• Proactive self starter
• Willingness/ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Interest in the web and digital marketing
• Strong business acumen
• Strong organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Prior digital experience preferred
12-15 Hours Per Week