We’re on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
* Research and post-mortem for projects. Planning and preparation for projects up front, followed by analysis of what happened, why, and what was gained or learned.
* Hands-on project engineering. Going deep with code and engineering processes at DSC, while working on challenges big and small.
* Pairing and shadowing mentors. Opening up and allowing oneself to be led by others. Engaging in these relationships in an active, participatory way that consumes and challenges the knowledge and notions that are being transferred.
* Connecting, networking, meetings, one-on-ones. Sharpening and benefitting from the social and communicative aspects of working within a dynamic, multi-disciplined organization.
* Work ethic and life balance focus. Working smarter, not harder. Making work count, and letting it go. Rest and refresh to work smart again tomorrow.
* Documenting and reflecting on experience. Being an astute observer and chronicler of the internship, to fully invest in and capitalize on its benefits.
DSC CULTURE: We work in an open-air, freshly renovated office in the heart of Silicon Beach. As we disrupt industries and unseat corporate giants, our plan is to think big, but stay small. No egos. No jerks. No prima donnas. Just awesome folks who live and breathe collaboration and dig the perks like haircuts, weekly food trucks, and team happy hours. And yes, we have snacks
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, [sexual orientation], national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club