At DreamDry, we believe that every day should be glamorous. And it all starts with your hair.
We’ve put together a team of leadingstylists and trendsetters, led by Rachel Zoe and Robin Moraetes, to give our customers the blowout they’ve always dreamed of.
And how do we do this?
By bringing an unprecedented level of personalization, luxury, efficiency and style to our salons.
To do this, we need more amazing DreamDry team members like you!
DreamDry Intern Job Description
DreamDry Marketing Interns will assist the DreamDry corporate team this fall with various Marketing and Public Relations projects. Interns shall report directly to the following management team:
• CEO Robin Moraetes
• VP Operations Christine Bainer
• Human Resources Manager Katie Clark
DreamDry interns will be working approximately 15 hours per week with the following primary responsibilities:
• General Marketing Objectives
• Weekly Event Planning & Execution
• Social Media outreach for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram; including but not limited to the creation of a monthly social media calendar
• Branding & Partnership Planning & Execution
• Serve as a brand representative at various events
• General Public Relation support & Exposure to DreamDry PR agency
• Office Administrative duties