123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• You have a track record of consistent over-achievement.
• You thrive in fast paced sales culture where changes are common, and you adapt quickly.
• You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
• You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft.
• You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
• You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
• You enjoy a competitive atmosphere where everyone is fighting for the top spot on the leaderboard.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, Self-motivated
• 40 hours per week: Interns must be able to work 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday. Do not apply if you cannot meet this basic requirement.
• Compensation: $20-$30/hour
• College Credit
• Open to all majors & backgrounds
• MUST be in junior or senior year, or a recent graduate
• MUST be local or willing to come into the office for the duration of the program
• Fall 2019 Internship, starts September 3rd or sooner
Benefits & Perks:
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities
• Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
• An environment passionate about growth and learning
• Company Outings & Happy Hours events
Internship Description of Duties:
OPPORTUNITY 123Stores is seeking highly motivated college students and graduates who are interested in getting hands-on experience in research, sales and business development for a fast-paced and growing organization. The position is based in New York City. The Business Development Intern will work closely with the Business Development team to identify and develop partnership opportunities for the company. The Online E-Commerce Marketplace is rapidly evolving, and as an Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of how the marketplace evolves. You will work with brands to understand their existing retail strategies, and work with them to develop strategies as it relates to online retail. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM • Identify, prospect, and recruit new brands by cold calling, attending trade shows, and scheduling meetings with brands. • Help with the analysis of the potential revenue and profitability of new brands. • Develop the pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with 123Stores, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that brand. • Meet with brand partners and deliver the "pitch" and then lead the continued follow-up. • Requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and the drive to help brands with their retail challenges. • Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content. • Onboard new brands getting them through the entire set up period and then smoothly transition the brand to an account manager.