123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• You have a track record of consistent over-achievement.
• You thrive in fast paced sales culture where changes are common, and you adapt quickly.
• You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
• You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft.
• You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
• You are a fast learner when it comes to process and technology.
• You enjoy a competitive atmosphere where everyone is fighting for the top spot on the leaderboard.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, Self-motivated
• 40 hours per week: Interns must be able to work 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday. Do not apply if you cannot meet this basic requirement.
• Compensation: $20-$30/hour
• College Credit
• Open to all majors & backgrounds
• MUST be in junior or senior year, or a recent graduate
• MUST be local or willing to come into the office for the duration of the program
• Fall 2019 Internship, starts September 3rd or sooner
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities
• Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
• An environment passionate about growth and learning
• Company Outings & Happy Hours events