123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
123Stores is seeking highly motivated college students and graduates who are interested in getting hands-on experience in Office Management. As an Office Assistant intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help work with the Office Manager to learn the ins and outs of running an office. The right candidate will have the chance to take on work that they are most interested in and make high-impact decisions at a fast-growing company.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• You have a track record of consistent over-achievement.
• You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, Self-motivated
Benefits & Perks:
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities
• Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
• An environment passionate about growth and learning
• Company Outings & Happy Hours events
Internship Description of Duties:
• Assist in the management of the day-to-day running operations of the office. •Help organize office operations and procedures. • Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and E-blasts. • Help organize internal office events for the team. • Assist with various administrative tasks and special projects as per the office needs. IS THIS FOR YOU? • Do you have strong attention to detail balanced with a drive to get things done? • Are you a recent graduate, Junior/Senior or Graduate student? • Do you thrive in a competitive and collaborative team environment? If your answers for the above questions are a big YES! then this opportunity is right up your alley and you will be constantly challenged by the various facets of the e-commerce industry. We are looking for you to help deliver on our vision!