123Stores Inc., based out of New York, is a fast growing leading 3rd Party Retailer with a strong technology backbone.
We sell our brand partner's products on multiple e-commerce marketplaces, enabling us to offer tens of thousands of items at the best prices to millions of customers.
With over half a million customer ratings, we take pride in our technology driven solutions that have allowed us to become one of the leading retailers on the Amazon & eBay Marketplaces.
123Stores is seeking highly motivated college students and graduates who are interested in getting hands-on experience in Social Media. As Social Media intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to help build a presence across different social media channels. The right candidate will have the chance to take on work that they are most interested in and make high-impact decisions at a fast-growing company.
Requirements/Necessary Skills for Recruitment:
• You have a track record of consistent over-achievement.
• You practice as hard as you play. You’re a social media expert - you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft.
• You subscribe to a work hard, stay positive and implement feedback mentality.
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills, Self-motivated
Benefits & Perks:
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities
• Fully stocked kitchen and loads of coffee
• An environment passionate about growth and learning
• Company Outings & Happy Hours events
Internship Description of Duties:
• Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and E-blasts. • Assist in tracking social media analytics, and report results and new ideas. • Create compelling content. • Help with various administrative tasks as per the office needs.